‘Rose May’ a classic Cammeray home with grace and style
This iconic free standing sandstone home with generous back garden offers immaculate easy care living in the heart of Cammeray.
This historic 1880’s home has been beautifully updated to create a wonderful flow of indoor outdoor living creating a seamless fusion of the charm and character of the original features with the modern upgrades. The open plan island kitchen connects to living and dining rooms which spills out to the garden and entertainers terrace which is the ideal floorplan. Showcasing two spacious bedrooms at the front of the house and a master retreat with ensuite, walk in robe and views over the gardens it is suitable for an abundance of family demographics. With multiple living zones, one with working fireplace and a large second bathroom with bath this split level house offers ample accommodation.
Positioned for lifestyle with easy access to express city buses, Cammeray Village, Northbridge Plaza the location is ideal for those wanting a space and lifestyle so close to the CBD.
- Open plan living and dining rooms connect to outdoor entertaining
- Renovated stone kitchen with European appliances and gas cooking
- Oversized master retreat with built-in robes and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath and separate internal laundry
- Timber floors throughout and carpet in the master retreat
- Ceiling fans throughout and great ventilation
- Abundance of storage and garden shed
- Pet friendly
- Vintec wine fridge
- Shelves in living room
- Garden shed with equipment
- Washing machine
Open for Inspections