Charming Art-Deco apartment, quietly set to the back of the block
Quietly positioned on the ground floor at the rear of a boutique block, this updated apartment enjoys a green leafy outlook over the common gardens. The apartment offers easy low maintenance living with plenty of natural light and refreshed interiors and renovated kitchen. Offering peace and privacy set back from the street, it enjoys a highly sought-after setting with an easy stroll to Cammeray village lifestyle, a five-minute drive to Neutral Bay and easy access to the city bus service and bayside Tunks park.
- Solid full brick building with a close-knit community feel
- Fresh paint and timber floorboards.
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Communal laundry facilities
- Two spacious bedrooms and central bathroom
- Built-ins in both bedrooms
- Scatter parking for the building and common gardens
- No pets
- 6 - 12 month lease available
- Available now
Open for Inspections