Luxe light filled stunner with district and water views
Generously proportioned and filled with light, this flawless apartment exudes sophistication and charisma having been transformed with a polished luxury renovation. The residence enjoys an excellent floor plan with balconies on two sides, only one common wall and delightful vistas across the district to the water. High-end throughout, it blends stunning contemporary flooring with a gourmet kitchen, generous living zones and a deluxe bathroom with indulgent freestanding bath. No corner has been cut to create the ultimate easy care home that includes easy access to its covered parking, an on-site pool, beautiful gardens and inclinator access to the nearby café strip, bus services, tennis courts and golf. It's also moments to the village and Cammeray Public School and a one traffic light commute to the city.
•Set on almost one acre, immaculate common spaces
•Superb contemporary flooring, full brick, large windows
•Open plan living and dining, high ring of bookshelves
•Spacious balcony, stunning stone topped chef’s kitchen
•Bosch induction cooktop, Siemens oven, Meile dishwasher
•Stunning designer bathroom is centrally positioned
•Generous bedrooms both fitted with banks of robes
•Both bedrooms open out to the second private balcony
•Easy access to the covered car space, intercom entry
•Inclinator access to cafes, pool ideal for summer
•Communal storage areas, peaceful and private
Council Rates: $276 per quarter
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter
Strata Levies: $1,552.10 per quarter
*** Due to the NSW public health orders we will no longer be conducting public open homes***
• We will be opening homes by private appointment only with pre-scheduled time slots, with individually scheduled times, 1 person at a time. Please get in touch with James on 0418 330 428.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the designated time that has been scheduled with you, if you cannot make it, please let the agent know.
• All attendees must wear masks, sanitise their hands on arrival, and must not touch anything in the property
• Please be polite and respect our staff and the health and safety of others
• We are doing everything we can to accommodate all buyers whilst still operating under government directive
• If you are living in any of the affected LGA’s please do not attend the inspection. Call us to arrange a Facetime appointment.
Open for Inspections