Sun kissed north facing gem, harbour views and potential
Evoking the feel of Tuscany with its delightful grapevine clad terraces and bright white walls, this endearing home has been a tightly held treasure for 64 years, whilst the architect couple who lived there carefully developed it. New life has been breathed into its walls with recent refreshments whilst it holds an abundance of potential for its new owners to capitalise on its premier elevated position and sparkling north-facing Middle Harbour views. The full brick home delivers a spacious and versatile floor plan with multiple living zones and a home office making it perfectly suitable for family life. At the rear are delightful flowering gardens that are coming into their spring magic. Move in, renovate, add a level or replace (STCA), in a prized pocket that is steps to the village, bus, Cammeray Public, Tunks Park and the bay.
•Quiet, north facing, high-side on a 461 sqm lot, full brick
•Brimming with charm & appeal, spacious front terrace
•Delightful vistas across to Middle Harbour, original timber floors
•Expansive lounge with French doors to the front terrace
•Family room, casual living/dining, superb rear grapevine clad courtyard
•Vintage gas cooker, neat and tidy kitchen
•Generous bedrooms, fireplaces converted into bookshelves
•Home office, bathroom plus powder room, superb rear lawns and gardens
•Spacious tandem off street parking space plus storage area
Council Rates: $506 per quarter
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter
*** Due to the NSW public health orders we will no longer be conducting public open homes***
• We will be opening homes by private appointment only with pre-scheduled time slots, with individually scheduled times, 1 person at a time. Please get in touch with James on 0418 330 428.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the designated time that has been scheduled with you, if you cannot make it, please let the agent know.
• All attendees must wear masks, sanitise their hands on arrival, and must not touch anything in the property
• Please be polite and respect our staff and the health and safety of others
• We are doing everything we can to accommodate all buyers whilst still operating under government directive
• If you are living in any of the affected LGA’s please do not attend the inspection. Call us to arrange a Facetime appointment.
Open for Inspections