The perfect package, spacious and peaceful updated apartment *Access to West Street is via Grafton Avenue*
Tucked in a quiet no through setting across from Flat Rock Gully Reserve, this spacious and stylish 2nd floor apartment is an ideal choice for first time buyers, investors or those seeking low maintenance living. Wrapping around the rear corner of the block and embracing light and serenity, its generous floor plan includes an exceptionally spacious terrace making entertaining and enjoying the green vistas easy. Buyers will appreciate the renovated kitchen and bathroom, the well-proportioned rooms and the over-sized lock up garage on title. Secure a desirable slice of Sydney’s Lower North Shore and enjoy the lifestyle a stroll to the bus, Cammeray’s village shops and cafes and Cammeray Public School and moments to the city.
•Freshly painted, light filled interiors, a/c
•Separate and spacious living and dining rooms
•Security block, large alfresco terrace with views
•Contemporary kitchen with stainless appliances
•Dishwasher, large full laundry, combined pantry area
•Two generous bedroom retreats both with robes
•Study nook, designer renovated bathroom, storage
•The property includes an over-sized lock up garage
•Quiet, peaceful and green surrounds, visitor parking
Council Rates: $355.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter
Strata Levies: $986.70 per quarter
*** Due to the NSW public health orders we will no longer be conducting public open homes***
• We will be opening homes by private appointment only with pre-scheduled time slots, with individually scheduled times, 1 person at a time. Please get in touch with Jane on 0405 536 766.
• Scheduled private inspections will be on Thursdays and Saturdays between 10:00am - 12:00pm. You must have a time scheduled prior to arrival.
• Please ensure that you arrive at the designated time that has been scheduled with you, if you cannot make it, please let the agent know.
• All attendees must wear masks, sanitise their hands on arrival, and must not touch anything in the property
• Please be polite and respect our staff and the health and safety of others
• We are doing everything we can to accommodate all buyers whilst still operating under government directive
• If you are living in any of the affected LGA’s please do not attend the inspection. Call us to arrange a Facetime appointment.
Open for Inspections